• Ability to set sales targets in each account
• Monitor monthly sales performance of the company and the Sales Team target
• Provide solutions to improve performance of the company and the Sales Team
• Updated on the latest trends with coffee industry and provide this information to the rest of Sales Team
• Can open new accounts for new or prospective client
• Personally handles certain Key Accounts of the Company
1. Male/Female, Single or Married
2. Honest, pleasing personality and has a good sense of humour
3. Preferably with atleast 6 month experience in the same field or fresh grad can be considered
4. Willing to report at Pasay main office and do field work
5. Recruitment venue: Las Pinas Plant, you may come as walk-in every Saturday from 830am-1pm
The position is Urgent for deployment
Must be atleast high school level or college level
Male or Female, Single or Married
Willing to work in Plant Manufacturing at Las Pinas City
Has experience in Manufacturing such as:
3. Machine Detector/Operator
6. Beans Sorting
UPLOAD YOUR CV NOW!
Oversee, monitor and execute operational protocol in designated retail area for Serenity retail line in terms of sales, inventory and development.
* Experience in retail or sales is a plus
* Male or Female, Single/Married
* Willing to work in North area or South which ever nearby within SM Malls
* Has a potential skills in the aspect of selling the products
* Must be pleasing personality and has good sense of humour in selling
Scope of nursing responsibility such as;
• first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine;
• Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work;
• Refers/transports ill employees to the hospital as necessary;
• Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times;
• Implements immunization programs to employees as well as to the dependents;
• Conducts periodic office tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards.
• Create health and safety awareness among employees;
• Performs health counselling and conducts health education programs;
• Maintains employee’s individual medical records with strict confidentiality;
• Generates reports and submits to management or government agencies as scheduled.
• Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinates status/evaluation with Recruitment;
• Coordinates any work-related injuries/illnesses to Company Officers for immediate investigation and corrective actions;
• Schedules and implement annual/periodic/special examination of employees.
• Assist the HR Manager in all hr facets task
*Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply*
You may reach us at email add. firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office at #882 Pacific Continental Compd. J. Aguilar St. CAA Road, Pamplona 3, Las Piñas City.